Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Mums & Bubs
The City of Sydney’s new Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre opened on 1 February 2021 and is the largest pool complex built in Sydney since the 2000 Olympics.
It has been inspired by Sydney’s famous ocean swimming spots and you will feel like you’re stepping onto an urban beach.
The centre features both indoor and outdoor spaces to relax and play, a playground, picnic facilities, a fitness training circuit and a 4,950 multi-purpose sports field.
Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre Facilities
- 50m outdoor pool with irregular shaped leisure 'beach' area
- Shading over 'beach' water area
- Bleachers / seating with shading
- 25m indoor pool with moveable floor (ranges from 0-2m)
- Indoor aqua play
- Indoor hydrotherapy pool
- Fitness centre including gymnasium and fitness studios
- Consultation rooms and outdoor gym area
- Crèche and indoor play area / shared room
- Two meeting rooms available for community use
- Changing Places Facility
- Multipurpose synthetic Sportsfield
- With a 360 membership you can get unlimited access to Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre and the City's five other world-class aquatic centres, including Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Ultimo, Cook and Phillip Park Pool, Sydney, Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, The Domain, Prince Alfred Park Pool, Surry Hills and Victoria Park Pool.
- Adult: $8.00
- Concession: $5.90
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): $21.10
- Additional Family Member: $2.75
- Spectator: $3.80
- Casual Gym Access (Adult): $22.00
- Casual Gym Access (Concession): $16.50
- Monday - Friday; 6am - 8pm
- Weekends: 7am - 8pm
The centre is located at 17 Zetland Avenue, Zetland.
Transport options are as follow:
- Limited on-street, metered parking on Zetland Avenue and Joynton Avenue (between Hansard and Elizabeth streets).
- Discounted parking for visitors to the pool and gym.
- Green Square train station is an easy and flat 800m (10-minute) walk
- Dedicated accessible bus and taxi drop off area at the front of the centre.
- More than 100 bike racks around the centre and park.
Visit the Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre website for further information.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!