Jobs at ellaslist
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a dynamic and successful startup? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with flexible work conditions, right by the beach?
ellaslist is a leading online family entertainment guide for families with publications across Sydney & Melbourne. We connect and inspire 300,000 parents in our community with great things to do every day. We work with small business, events, large venues, brands and media agencies to create fun digital campaigns and authentic content experiences that inspire and connect mums with the best things to do and know about.
- Working for us is different - as a start-up, we're proudly rebellious against corporate, make our own rules, working with a great bunch of can-do people who thrive and excel in a fast, fun environment.
- SUPER Family Friendly - We're all parents here - so we TOTALLY get the juggle - we believe in rolling our sleeves up and smashing out brilliant work within a shorter work day so dinnertime isn't cray-cray. We believe in flexi-start and finish times for stress-free drop-offs and pickups. and you'll never ever get the side eye when you've got a sick kid or are late because you've dealt with a crazy preschool tantrum, and you'll never miss your kids big proud moments at school or childcare.
- As a fast-growing start-up - we love to hire awesome people who have a real entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, 100% team player through and through, people who can embrace lots of change in a fast exciting environment and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Sense of humour and fun personality absolutely essential!
- ellaslist.com.au is part of Pops Digital Media and our office is currently based in Bondi Beach, Sydney.
Here are our current roles - we always welcome pro-active applications from great people.
Account Manager - Digital Sales (Part Time over 4 days, Full Time Considered )
Flexible Working. Office & Some Home. Great Base, Bonus + Coms + Super Fun Perks
We're looking for an amazing go-getter, team player, Sales Account Manager to manage and service our wonderful existing clients and prospect new business.
We already work with incredible and amazing brands and business - your role is 70% existing account management and 30% new business acquisition. You come from a strong sales background from either Digital Media, Print, Radio - parenting publication background a great advantage.
A bit more about you:
- You’re a strategic thinker, a great listener and can really help our clients solve their challenges through creative solutions.
- You take a consultative approach but you also know that sales is a numbers game.
- You thrive in a fun targeted environment and have a strong history in achieving results and you're completely at ease with picking up the phone to acquire new business.
- You can close - and can make decisions independently.
- Previous, solid, proven sales experience in exceeding sales targets in Digital Media Sales, or similar in radio or print (Min 2 years)
- Highly conversed with meeting KPI's daily, weekly and monthly.
- An ability to confidently liaise with key decision makers within small, medium and corporate businesses - Direct Large Brands and Agency experience a plus.
- Confident in taking your own initiative to source new leads and build new categories and verticals.
- Ability to build trust quickly and close sales over the phone and in person.
- Super positive personality, with high emotional intelligence - you're in it for team success as much as your own.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and organise your own proposals and tasks.
To Apply: Please apply by contacting us at [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 15th November 2017. We look forward to hearing from you.