Jobs at ellaslist
ellaslist is an Australian online publication and platform, reaching 400K Aussie families each month. Our purpose is to inspire parents to know more and do more with the kids. We currently run 3 publications in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne.
We work in partnership with a wide range family focussed brands and businesses - from local activity providers, event organisers, attractions, destinations and relevant brands to create authentic digital campaigns that add value to our family audience.
Here are our current vacancies. We always welcome proactive reach outs at anytime if you have a great skill to help us grow. See more of what we do here.
Part Time or Full Time Digital Campaign Co-Ordinator
Based in Beautiful Bondi
30-35 hours per week
Flexible over 4 or 5 days.
Temp to perm
Salary Guide $45-$59k pa (pro-rata) dependent on experience
Must be able to work school holidays
Are you ready to join a dynamic and forward thinking team who are passionate about what they do and have a great time doing it? ellaslist is Australia’s largest independent publisher for family events, articles and things to do in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
As the Campaign Co-ordinator, you'll be an essential part of the fun and busy Media Sales team at ellaslist. Supporting the Media Sales Team and General Manager you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all client campaigns - from scheduling, writing, client liaison, gathering creative, campaign optimisation, and reporting along with generalist administrative tasks that support Sales and Operations and the Business in General.
You’re a stickler for detail, a master multi-tasker and super organised with excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. You love processes and procedures, are a natural list maker and love getting things done on time. Your English, spelling and grammar is second to none and you are experienced using image editing tools and online CMS platforms. Experience using Display Advertising Platforms, Campaign Optimisation and G-Suite a distinct advantage - although full training will be given.
You’ll connect with this role because you / have:
Experience in sales admin, customer service or media production roles as Campaign or Project Coordinator.
Have a history of building strong client and internal relationships between departments and a passion for helping others.
Are a meticulous planner and organiser at home and at work.
Are responsible, trusted and accountable.
Love to work as part of a team but can also work autonomously, making sound decisions to solve problems.
Thrive in a busy deadline driven environment.
Can juggle a lot of projects at once without dropping any balls.
Always seeking new ways to refine and improve processes.
Experience with a CMS systems, photo editing tools like photoshop or similar.
You must be able to demonstrate the above to apply for this role.
Know this is you?
To apply: send a cover letter and resume or up to date Linkedin profile to [email protected] detailing why we should interview YOU.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 7 February 2020.. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for further interview by 14 February 2020..
Sydney - Sales Account Executives - Digital Ad Sales SMB
- 2 roles available, flex to work from our office in Bondi or Home.
- 25 - 30 hours pw flexible over 3, 4 or 5 days and flexibility around school holidays.
- Helping small business reach their marketing objectives with our ad packages.
- Base, Uncapped Commissions. FTE 70K package.
We're seeking two experienced digital sales account executives to join our small, fun and very busy team. Reporting to the General Manager you'll be responsible for developing and increasing revenue across a variety of small business verticals. You'll manage a portfolio of existing clients, handle inbound enquiries and develop new business outreach strategies. You'll match our products and services to SMB marketing objectives, creating proposals and closing the sale. This is a high volume role with an endless lead list.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Proven sales experience and history working to targets in online, media or small business advertising.
- Fun, bubbly and positive personality - great sense of humour a must!
- Love the thrill of the sale and can close on the phone.
- Has a natural conversational approach to selling, can identify marketing needs quickly and never hesitant to pick up the phone to a new prospect.
- Persistent, resilient and copes well in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Outstanding English communication.
- Great at juggling many tasks at once, this is a high volume, you are adept with planning your day and tasks.
- Understands the current digital landscape and up to date with trends.
- The ability to prioritise ruthlessly and get stuff done.
- Experience with Salesforce and CMS platforms an advantage.
Know this is you?
Please apply by emailing your Linkedin profile or resume and tell us why you are right for the role. To: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 7 February 2020. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for interview. We will be interviewing over the next four weeks.