Chill Fest Campbelltown
- Fri Jul 01 - Sun Jul 17 2022
- All Ages
- FREE with paid activity options
Bringing alive the magic of winter, Chill Fest promises to create no end of fun in Koshigaya Park in Campbelltown in 2022!
Chill Fest 2022
Chill Fest festival will be bursting with an array of fun activities and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy—including amusement rides, an open-aired ice skating rink, light shows, marshmallow toasting, food trucks, and a whole lot more from 1 to 17 July 2022.
- Chill Fest event opens to the public from 5pm on Friday 1 July.
- From 6pm a VIP Opening Ceremony will commence on the ice-rink, followed by a spectacular ice-skating performance.
- The ice-rink will be unavailable for bookings between 5 - 7pm whilst the ceremony is underway and will re-open to the community from 7pm. All other rides and activities are open during this time.
- You can redeem your NSW Parent vouchers for Rides Coupons at the ticketing during Chill Fest.
Campbelltown's World of Winter Fun
Chill Fest is open for the whole of the Winter School Holidays!
Friday and Saturdays - 11am to 11pm
Every other day - 11am to 10pm
Quiet Session (Closed to public) - Tuesday 5th July from 11am - 1pm
Back by popular demand, Campbelltown City Council in conjunction with Joylands is hosting a two hour quiet session on Tuesday 5th July from 11am to 1pm for adults, youth and children with a disability and their carers to enjoy.
Numbers are limited during the session and bookings are required, with limits of 4 tickets per booking.
Each quiet session includes:
- Free rides (Only a selection of rides will operate during this session)
- A quiet tent with sensory activities
- No PA announcements
- No spruiking
- No flashing lights and no music.
Quiet session applications will open online on 6 June. There are limited spots available, so keep an eye out on socials to apply for this session.
Where: Koshigaya Park, Campbelltown
When: 1-17 July 2022
Cost: FREE entry, tickets for skating, food and rides will all incur a cost.
Be sure to keep an eye on the Chill Fest website for tickets/prices and like the Chill Fest - Campbelltown's Winter Festival Facebook page.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!