Vivid Sydney - Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo
- Fri May 27 - Sat Jun 18 2022
- All Ages
Lights and nature will collide for an out-of-this-world immersive experience as Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo is back as a Vivid Sydney location for 2022!
Headlining the highly-anticipated Vivid Sydney, Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo will run from Friday 27 May to Saturday 18 June 2022. Wild Lights at Taronga Zoo is an immersive and inspiring experience where guests can explore the Zoo after dark on an illuminated night walk, all while connecting with wildlife and conservation.
Discover over 70 festival-favourite lanterns from 14 captivating species as you explore this roar-some after-dark experience and take in the best views of Sydney Harbour - all at the same time.
With a strong focus on accessibility, Wild Lights showcases a shared planet under the theme 'Where Nature Shines' connecting wildlife of the land, of the sky and of the sea with three, never-seen-before installations contributed by inaugural access and inclusion partner Cushman & Wakefield. They join installations and light sculptures from the renowned Ample Projects Mini Beasts collection, the breathtakingly beautiful Jellyfish Bloom, as well as festival-favourite animal lanterns from enchanting echidnas to a magnificent lion pride.
Wild Lights is a ticketed and inclusive event, where festival goers will get to experience:
- See over 70 animal-inspired lanterns and installations.
- Explore the zoo by night on the illuminated night walk.
- Enjoy a sky-high view of the lights on the Sky Safari Cable Car with the Sky Pass Ticket.
- Indulge in our special Wild Lights menu featuring a Donut Bar, Mousse Desserts, churros, sweet & savoury Toasties, fairy floss, colour changing noodles, food trucks and much more.
- Pop in for a drink in any of our 2 licenced venues across the zoo.
- Check out the spectacular Vivid view out over Sydney Harbour.
Where: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road Mosman NSW
When: 5.30pm Friday 27 May to Saturday 18 June 2022 (Every Wednesday-Sunday)
Cost: Adult - $26.95, Child (4 to 16 years) - $19.95, Concession - $24.26 and Infant (under 4 years) - FREE.
Your ticket has the power to save wildlife. Visit the website to buy your ticket.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!