A.S.P. - Army and Spy Kids Parties (5yrs+)
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Army & Spy Parties – Sydney’s biggest and best! Army and Spy Parties is part of Superheroes Inc., Sydney’s most respected children’s birthday party entertainment company.
Established in Sydney in 2002 with just one character – SuperTrev – the Superheroes Inc. Group (which also includes Fairy Princess Parties and Superflicks) now boasts over 150 characters and entertainers across Sydney.
Get your troop ready for action and transform your backyard into a military training zone with one of our fantastic army themed party ideas. We’ll send our specially trained Commando from the army barracks with a backpack full of special equipment, awesome activities and team building games.
A fun filled sneaky, spying, and code breaking party your birthday kid will absolutely love. Our Super Spy will visit your party and take your guests on an espionage adventure they won’t forget in a hurry.
Is your child obsessed with all things undead and gory? Does he or she think a Zombie apocalypse could be a good thing? We, the good people at Army and Spy Parties have brought our most terrifying party will satisfy even the most zombie obsessed child.
There are heaps of reasons why Army & Spy Parties should be your first choice when it comes to arranging an awesome kids’ party, here are the favourite five:
1. Experience: We’ve been planning and running parties across Sydney since 2002 – we know what works and what doesn’t. After running over 15,000 events, we’ve honed our party plans to ensure they’re 100% fun!
2. Value: We understand the pressure parents feel to give their kids the best ever birthday party – that’s why we ensure our prices are competitive and affordable. If you’ve received a better price elsewhere, we’ll do our best to beat it!
3. Reliable: Our reputation is EVERYTHING. We guarantee our entertainer will arrive on time every time and deliver a fun-packed party for your kids.
4. Stress free: You can be as involved or an uninvolved as you like with our activities. We’re happy to take complete control and our entertainers bring everything they need, including toys, games and gifts. All you need to provide is the space and the cake!
5. Popular: Most of our bookings come via referrals, and many of our customers book us year after year. Read some of the great feedback we’ve received.
“Okay I’ll admit it, I love nothing more than dressing up as a commando or spy and jumping around people’s backyards. With three kids of my own I know how important it is to keep kids busy and entertained at a party – that’s why we pride ourselves on creating parties that your kids will talk about for years to come.”
Andre Pech, Founder
Jul 11 2016
Great army party for my 9 year old boy with nerf gun wars! Good for the slightly older boy.