The Y NSW Swimming Lessons at Ku-ring-gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre
Ku-ring Gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre proudly managed by the Y NSW, is located in West Pymble and is OPEN 7 DAYS!
Swimming lessons at the Y help your child develop healthy habits and safe water practices they’ll carry with them for life. They offer a range of learn to swim and squad programs at the Ku-ring Gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre to suit all ages and abilities.
Enrol in swimming lessons today at Ku-ring Gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre and take advantage of:
- Swim School – classes running 7 days a week – with FREE onsite parking
- Direct Debit payment options – No more lining up to pay bills before class and peace of mind that your bills are paid
- Continuous Swim School program – This means your child continues to learn throughout the year
- Quality classes and programs - Lessons are delivered by our nationally accredited and passionate instructors
- Both an Indoor Heated Pools and a 50m Outdoor Pool – Heaps of options available for both lessons and recreational swimming
- On-site cafe – Grab a health snack for you and your for hungry swimmers!
- Family Membership available – which provides an affordable way for parents and children to stay healthy and active (includes 2 adult gym memberships and swimming lessons for up to 2 children) please contact the centre for more information.
Ever wondered why the Y NSW Swimming Lessons run all year round? Major industry bodies such as Swim Australia and AustSwim recommend continuous lessons to ensure your child is able to build on and reinforce their existing swimming and water safety skills.
Swimming is easier with Direct Debit Lessons!
- Your child can swim 48 weeks of the year with no hassles of re-enrolment
- One parent and one child are entitled to free pool access outside of lesson times
- Your child will continually be assessed to ensure they will move up levels when they are ready
Commit to your child’s water safety all year round with Ku-ring Gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre swimming lessons!
To enrol your child into Y Swimming lessons Ku-ring Gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre simply call the centre on 02 9499 2005 or visit them online.
Want to know what level your child would swim in with the Y? Click HERE to do our short quiz!
Tell them ellaslist sent you!