Ready to Read Early Literacy Program
Ready to Read is a unique, research-based early literacy program designed to teach 3-6 year old children the fundamentals of reading and writing, in preparation for school.
Since 2001, Ready to Read has helped thousands of children start school with confidence.
Ready to Read On-Demand:
- Learn early literacy skills anywhere, anytime
- Non-animated, online program taught by a qualified teacher
- Features exclusive phonics song by Lah-Lah and Buzz
Ready to Read classes available in locations across Sydney:
- Small class sizes of up to five children
- Weekly lessons taught by qualified teachers
- Feedback to parents after every lesson
Studies have shown that the years before school are a critical time in the acquisition of knowledge, vocabulary and basic literacy skills in order to perform well at school. You can be proactive about your child’s literacy by enrolling them into the Ready to Read program in their year before school.
For more information, please visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Feb 08 2018
Ready to Read literacy programs are perfectly matched to help a wide range of readers to achieve success. My son Sebastian found learning fun, he became confident in his own abilities and proud of his achievements and was able to enter school with a can do attitude. It provided him with a real head start- it showed him how bright and capable he is.