Super Speak – Public Speaking & Drama Program (6 - 15 years)
We love this high energy and fun public speaking & drama program for children aged 6-14.
Their fun & educational weekly group classes are held in over 15 venues across Melbourne. They also offer interactive online small group classes for children across Australia.
Super Speak’s award-winning curriculum combines both structured public speaking & creative drama to teach children a broad range of practical skills. This helps them to become more confident, creative & capable communicators for life. With over 50,000 students having attended since 2006, Super Speak have become renowned for their high energy, fun & supportive classroom environment. Classes are appropriate for children of all confidence & skill levels.
Super Speak’s experienced teaching team sets them apart. They are qualified, skilled and supported by Principal Vicki Skyring (BA, B Ed, ATCL, LTCL, Trinity College London). You can rest assured your child is in the best hands!
Speak Well, Perform & Achieve at Super Speak:
- Leading curriculum: designed by experienced industry professionals.
- Progressive learning plan: that connects to the Australian school curriculum & Naplan.
- Great teachers: experienced, qualified & skilled at teaching children.
- Experienced: they are proven, effective & highly commended since 2006.
- Great culture: fun, energetic & supportive.
- Strong industry affiliations: with reputable speech & drama examination boards.
Benefits that last a lifetime:
- Build creativity & quick thinking
- Speak with greater clarity and expression
- Develop confidence and self esteem
- Build self-awareness & leadership skills
- Learn practical performance skills
- Communicate with confidence & purpose
- Learn structured public speaking skills
- Overcome nervousness & build assertiveness
To find out more, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!