Powered by Max Banner Ads
ellaslist is split into regional areas so parents can see events, activities and child friendly businesses in their local region first. You will already have set your preferred home region when you first visited ellaslist, this is the region you’ll be directed to every visit.
Frequently asked questions
1. Are events in the City included in my region?
Yes – we include all major kids events, and high quality regular kids events happening in Sydney City on all regional pages so you don’t miss out.
2. How do I see what’s on in other regions?
Simply select the region that you’d like to view in the drop down menu, top right of your home page and you’ll be taken to that regions page – we’ll still remember your home region for next time you visit.
3. Why are business listings based in other areas appearing in my region?
If a business based in another region appears in your home region, it means that they service your area, are a specialist or are unique and worth traveling for.
4. I was browsing the other regional pages and now I’m stuck on a region and can’t make any more selections.
Some web browsers can limit the number of choices you make. Try clearing you cache in your web browser tools or preferences menu. If you’re still having issues Contact us
5. I live near the border of 2 regions, which region do I choose?
Choose the region you spend most time in as your home region, we always include events happening near a regional border in both regions.
6. I’ve chosen the incorrect region as my home page, or I’m moving to a new region.
That’s OK, simply change your home page region here, and we’ll remember your new choice the next time you visit. Change my region
7. I’ve searched for something in my home region but didn’t find what I was looking for.
If your search return zero results for your region, click on the link to search other regions. If you still can’t find something, drop the ellaslist team an email and we’ll do our best to find it for you.
8. I want my business to be listed on ellaslist!
If you have a fantastic business that mums rave about in Sydney then we’d love to know more about you. Please send us an email and we’ll get in touch. Please include your best contact number.
9. When is ellaslist coming to my region?
ellaslist is currently available in Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore and Northern Beaches and we’ll be bringing on more regions in 2012. Choose the region closest to you for the moment and subscribe to our newsletter so you’re the first to know when we’ll be in your local area. Sign up here to get on the list